Joint Council sent a letter to Maura Harty regarding the continued negotiations between the US and Vietnam.
A Child’s Right Campaign for Vietnam was launched on May 9th, 2008. To the thousands of families who called and e-mailed their representatives – thank you! The letter to Secretary Rice in support of Joint Council’s recommendations for a new MOA between the United States and Vietnam received 149 congressional signatories. Relevant documents can be found below:
US Agencies Licensed in Vietnam
The following is a list of Joint Council on International Children’s Services U.S. member agencies who are currently licensed by Vietnam to process adoptions. (Provinces in which these agencies are licensed to operate are listed below.)
Note to Joint Council Member agencies: Please fax a copy of your license to Joint Council at (703) 535-8049.
Joint Council Members Licensed in Vietnam
List updated as of July 1, 2009
- A Better World
- Adoptions Together
- Children’s Home Society & Family Services
- Children’s Hope International
- Crossroads Adoption Services
- Faith International Adoptions
- Families Thru International Adoption, Inc.
- Families United Network
- Family Services, Inc.
- Gift of Love
- Harrah’s Adoption International Mission
- Hawaii International Child
- Heart of Adoptions Alliance
- International Children’s Alliance
- Lifelink International Adoption
- Lutheran Social Services of Minnesota
- Lutheran Social Service of New England
- MLJ Adoptions
- Vietnamese Orphans Relief Fund
- Villa Hope International Adoption
- World Association for Children and Parents
- World Child International