Last year, you made a true difference in the lives of our world’s most vulnerable children, those living without the love and protection of a forever family.
You held lemonade stand fundraisers. You ran through the streets of your home town – raising your voice, awareness and funds with every step. On Halloween you went trick-or-treating for change. Due to those efforts, thousands more heard the plight of orphans and we raised over $120,000, with 100% of the proceeds going to the programs and services which end the suffering of children without families.
This year, our goal is to reach thousands more and raise $160,000 and once again we need your help.
- Reach out to your school, church, sports teams, clubs and community to get them involved in supporting Make Change for Children. Our School Prospectus & Resources for Supporters page has everything you might need to get your school, church, club and other community groups involved.
- Support our TCS New York City Marathon Team!
- Start planning a party! If you’re throwing a birthday, Halloween, or any sort of party this fall, give it a special purpose by turning it into a Make Change for Children event. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are planning. We’re here to help!
- Become a Sponsor! We’re looking for individudals, organizations and corporations to sponsor this year’s Campaign. Check out our Sponsorship page or email email@example.com for more information.
- Pre-Order a Make Change for Children collection kit for your trick-or-treater or for your desk at work. Give your child the opportunity to learn what it means to help children in need. Email the number of kits you’ll need and your address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend our Kick-Off event on September 19th!
Sponsorships and Donations are tax deductible and 100% of the funds donated go to the services and programs which end the suffering of our world’s most vulnerable children – those without the love and protection of a forever family.
Any group can contact Jennifer Mellon Peterson, our Chief Development Officer, directly with questions or to participate at email@example.com or at (703) 535-8045.
Thank you for helping us make true change for our world’s most vulnerable children!
Joint Council’s Make Change for Children campaign offers individuals, organizations and companies a unique opportunity to gain direct exposure to an audience with demonstrated interest in child welfare issues and international/domestic adoption, as well as a targeted group of professionals in the child welfare field.
Make Change for Children combines Halloween-related events, online social marketing, email marketing, online fundraising and door-to-door change collection to raise funds and increase awareness of the plight of the world’s most vulnerable children – those without loving families.